Terms & Conditions
The compilation site (the "Site") operated by BluePark in the Beecraft UK Ltd. (hereinafter: "the Company") and also serves as a sales site for the purchase of a variety of products under the "Hidurit UK" brand (the "Product").
• What is stated in these regulations in masculine language is for convenience only and the regulations apply to both sexes equally.
• Purchase through the Website is subject to the conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
• The actual purchase of the product on the website will constitute a statement on the part of the customer that he has read the provisions of these regulations, understood them, and agreed to them. The Terms and Conditions constitute a binding contract between you and the Company.
The site allows customers to conveniently, easily and safely purchase the product via the Internet.
• The product can be purchased on the website at any time until stocks run out.
• The purchase on the website is by credit card or PayPal only and the transaction will be made after its approval by the credit company.
• The price of the product on the website includes UK VAT.
• The company reserves the right to stop marketing and selling the product at any time and to deny the right to purchase on the sales website at its discretion.
Returns and cancellations
The transaction can be cancelled by contacting the company's customer service by phone or email. The cancellation of the transaction will be valid only after receiving an email from the company confirming the request to cancel the transaction. In case the cancellation is approved - the product must be returned to the company and all the costs involved in returning the product will apply to the customer. The product will be returned in its original packaging together with the original invoice and that 14 days have not yet passed from the date of purchase of the product.
• In the event of cancellation of the transaction, the company will refund the customer the payment in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
• If the cancellation of the transaction is made after the customer has already received the product, the customer will bear the cost of shipping the product back to the company, in addition to the cancellation fee.
The cancellation policy detailed above will only apply in relation to products purchased on the site. The company will not handle the return of products purchased through another source.
Delivery and transportation of the product
The company will take care of delivering the product to the customer to the address entered when making the purchase on the sales site within 7 business days.
• The company will not be responsible for any delay and / or delay in delivery and / or non-delivery, caused as a result of force majeure and / or events beyond its control.
• The product will be delivered to the address provided by the customer at the time of purchase.
The customer can pick up the product from HIDURIT UK, Beecraft House, Unit 6 Metro Trading Centre, Wembley, HA9 0YJ giving 24 hours notice
The price of the product does not include the shipping cost.
For any questions or inquiries regarding the product, you can contact the company's service representatives by phone: 0044 (0) 208 900 9400
Warranty and service
The warranty for the product covers material defects in the body of the product and / or its operation that were caused by the company.
• Product warranty a. Given for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
• Product warranty b. Given for a period of 12 months_ from the date of purchase.
• During the warranty period the company will provide _
• The warranty is valid only for a customer who holds in his hands proof of original purchase and only if the purchase was made through the store sales site and subject to use subject to instructions also no warranty on breakage. The company reserves the right to require the customer to prove that he is the original purchaser of the product.
• The exclusive remedy for any defective product covered under the warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective product. The total liability of the company in relation to any defective product will in no case exceed the purchase price of the defective product.
• The company's warranty will not apply in cases where the defect in the product was caused as a result of incorrect operation.
• The company will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the incorrect use or use of the product, including any accidental, special, indirect or consequential damage - to the extent permitted by law. The customer is responsible and all risk and liability for loss, damage and damage to his body and / or property and / or property and / or the bodies of third parties, resulting from the use and / or non-use of the product, except in cases where it is determined that the said damage was caused by the sole negligence of The company.
• To activate the warranty and receive service for the product, please contact the company by phone: 0
Information security and privacy
HIDURIT UK. / Beecraft UK Ltd. as well as sister companies and other sub-entities operating on behalf of Beecraft UK Ltd. and in accordance with the same standards, may use the information on the form to bring you the information and services requested. This personal information will not be disclosed and will not be used further for marketing purposes without permission.
• The company takes acceptable precautions to maintain, as far as possible, the confidentiality of the information. In cases beyond the Company's control and / or due to force majeure, the Company will not be liable for any damage of any kind, direct or indirect, caused to the customer, if this information is lost and / or used unauthorized.
• The company undertakes not to make use of the information provided to it by the buyers but to enable the purchase on a sales site and in accordance with all laws.
The "Send" button has the consent of HIDURIT UK. / Beecraft UK Ltd. or anyone on its behalf to use this personal information in order to provide you with information about the products and additional information via email or other, about services and resources related to the company's products. . In addition, this personal information may be used for market research purposes. If you wish to remove your personal details from the company's mailing list at any time, call: 020 8900 9400 by clicking on the "Submit" button. I confirm by signing the form and its terms.
All intellectual property rights in this sales site are the exclusive property of the company
• No information from the site and / or this sales site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, or used in any other way, unless prior written consent has been given by the company.
Law and Jurisdiction
The interpretation and enforcement of these Terms and / or any action or dispute arising therefrom shall be made in accordance with UK law only and the Magistrate's Court.